Thursday, February 12, 2015

The day we came to know that we were going to be parents



My wife breaks the news to me gently, "I think we are going to have baby". More questions follow "Are you sure ?" , "Are we ready ?", oh wait we need to be sure, cannot depend on off the shelf pregnancy test, lets see a doc. As we drove to see our doc, a silly silence , mix of ecstasy and nervous silence prevailed. Met the doc she did her tests and we were given The confirmation. The moment of happiness had behind it a thousand questions.. but the sheer thought a bringing a life into our family was pure bliss.

There begins our journey till now into the world of parenthood. Through this blog take part in my journey till date and as we get along I will introduce all the products, aids, tips and tricks from a dad's perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment